Having tried all the home remedies (garic paste, baking powder, baking soda, pineapples, just to mention a few to treat my genital warts ,, I realise I was just causing unnecessary pain and time waste to myself.here comes the case a marriage door has being open to me.....Eeeiii what should I do.do I tell the guy i have genital warts or not. Hmmmm...the ichting alone is more than the itches that come from any fungi infection in the vulva...... 

It came to my realisation that I needed to boost my immune system.... Infact I ate all kinds of fruit and vegetables.....but to not avail....My God please heal me naturally... I learnt a lot about genital warts.I was shock to find out it has no cure on less I remain patient for the immune to boost......what?...it means I can't enjoy sex when I get married. And I don't want to infect my husband with it.....eeeeeiiii hmmmmmm...I just prayed a prayer to God and said ...Father I know there is a cure in this universe.. So lead me.still with my search on the internet, I typed "Ghanaian herbal wart cream" and I selected the very first option that came "Testimony on Genital Warts Treatment" .

well, I read it but was not all that convinced... But I still I have to give it a try.I picked Mr.. Raphael's contact,I called him and explained everything to him...I arranged with him to send the drugs to me through vvip.. Aaah? what is this?hmmm anyway I live him to God.if he is using some crook ways in getting money ...

God will deal with him.....this was because it was just food supplement... Just that....but I still have to take it as prescribed.... Beloved to my greatest surprise.... All the warts disappeared in less than two weeks.....herrrrrrrrrr.Please to all those suffering from gentital warts you know how it feels ...ichting, a very very hard and rough growth around the clitoris,the vulva spreading to the Anus area... Eeeeiii this are nasty growth but try and call Doctor Raphael on the number 0208520993 .