A month ago I decided to make a shift of treatment after 8 years of visiting one doctor to the other. I was fed up of hearing the same stories about a syphilis which got to the latent stage before treatment and for that matter has cause so many bacteria infection and inflammations and that led me to buying expensive drugs ranging from antibiotics to treat the multiple bacteria infections and steroids to treat my joint pain,severe headaches which has retard my studies and life itself..I got online to find alternative supplementary drugs since all the ones I buy from pharmacies to support my daily requirement of vitamins and nutrients contains chemicals as well.  I called and one Mr.  Raphael spoke to me at length.   Well to summarize it all, I came across a (greenworldghana.blogspot.com) product and with a lesser amount of money I got INTESTINE CLEANSING TEA & GINGKO BILOBA. Two tea bags with two sachets of pure water boiled , visited the loo in two hours time and what came out of my system, hhhmmm. I can now breathe through both nose for the first time in three years and my headache has calm down. Can't wait to try other products from greenworld.

Thank you.
Manuel.
(Law Student, ...... University 🎓)